6. iPhone Wifi doesn’t connect or loose connection
For this problem you can try different solutions:
- Turn off and on again the Wi-Fi.
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi and tap on the problem network, then choose Forget this Network and tap Forget and set up again la red a la que te quieres conectar.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset and Reset Network Settings.
7. Battery percentage is stuck
For this problem you can restart your iPhone holding down the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons together until you see the Apple logo on your iPhone screen.
8. Your iPhone won’t turn on
Hold down the Sleep/Wake and the Home buttons together for up to 30 seconds, and if your iPhone still doesn’t turn on it will probably require a battery replacement or maybe you will need to take it to an iPhone repair center.
9. The flash doesn’t work
Go to Settings > General > Accessibility and make sure LED Flash is turned on.
Most of iPhone issues can solved holding the Sleep/Wake and the Home buttons together until you the Apple logo appears on the screen, but if already tried everything to repair your iPhone and nothing works, you can visit My PC Plus Repair in El Paso, TX and we can repair your iPhone issues.